In the Japanese school system children who have turned six years old start elementary school in April. School attendance is compulsory for all for six years of elementary school and three years of junior high school.
- Our elementary school operates on a trimester system.
The first semester extends from April to July,
The second from September to December,
The third from January to March.
- There is a set timetable for each day of the week, Saturdays and Sundays are holidays.
- Only 2 extra holidays in the yearly calendar ( Eid-ul-fitr) compared to a regular Japanese elementary school calendar.
- Exams after every term (3 terms in Total) and after every exam, Result and PTA meeting will be held.
- All the Japanese public holidays are in effect for IISO
- Calendar may change with prior notice.
|Regular school time||G 1-G2||8:00-2:15|
|Regular school time||G3||8:00-3:15|